The Flow-Mon range of Turbine Flowmeters meet the demand of most liquid measurement applications.
Consisting of three component assemblies, fitted inside a stainless steel body (locked with retaining rings), which has a Pick Up (variable reluctance sensor) fitted and come in a range of threaded, flanged and tri clamp styles.
The Rotor and shaft assembly (1 off) which is mounted in sleeve bearings, fitted inside Support assemblies (2 off) is turned by the kinetic energy of the flowing guild at an angular velocity, which in the linear range of the Flowmeter is proportional to the mean axial velocity of the fluid. The Rotor blades sweep out the full bore of the flowmeter except for a small tip clearance space. As the blade tips pass the magnetic Pick Up (through the housing wall) they initiate pulse. Flow rate is determined by the frequency of the pulses and Totalised Flow is obtained by summation of the pulsing electrical signal.
- Water & Wastewater
- Gas Utility
- Pulp & Paper
- Food & Beverages
- Oil & Gas
- Working Temperature: 50ºC to + 282ºC
- Accuracy: +/- 0.5% of reading over Flow Range
- Repeatability: +/- 0.15% of reading
- Pressure Drop Less than 0.5 bar at Maximum Flow
- Materials All 316 Stainless Steel with ANC1A Rotor
- Bearings Wear Resistant Tungsten Carbide Sleeve
- Pick Up The Lx variable reluctance sensor is hermetically sealed for resistance to moisture and can withstand repeated thermocycling.
- The magnet is resistant to demagnetization.
- Output is a low level signal that ranges from 10 mV to 1 V peak to peak.
- A screened twin core signal cable should be used for connection to the Pick Up.