Standard Flow Meter Features
- 110/240 VAC or 9/36 VDC
- Wall Mount Die Cast Aluminium Enclosure (Optional Stainless Steel)
- Standard Analog and Digital Outputs
- Options Include
- Additional Inputs/Outputs
- Math Functions (Thermal Energy Program)
Sonalok 7S Ultrasonic Flow Meter
- Ultrasonic flowmeter in IP 66 wall mounted enclosure
- Easy to install clamp-on sensors with no process interruption
- Non-invasive flow measurement of liquids, no pipeline disturbance, no pressure loss
- Suitable for all commonly used pipe materials with pipe diameters from 10 mm to 2.5 m (1/2″ to 100″)
Sonalok 7S Stationary Mains Powered Ultrasonic Flow Meter APPLICATIONS
- Low installation effort and costs
- Measurement is independent of fluid conductivity and pressure
- No pressure loss, no possibility of leakage
- Retrospective installation for existing plants possible
- No cutting of pipes necessary, no interruption of process, no plant shut down
- No additional fittings for maintenance required
- Hygienic measurement, no risk of contamination, suitable for ultra clean liquids
- No contact with medium, no risk of corrosion when used with aggressive media
- Cost advantages when used with large diameter pipes, high pressure systems, etc.
- Low stocking costs, nearly all pipe sizes are covered with only 2 types of sensors
The EESIFLO Sonalok 7SZ range of non-invasive flowmeters utilises ultrasonic technology for the accurate flow measurement of liquids in full pipes. The field mounted flow transmitter can be configured via the keypad without any additional programming devices and is available as single channel unit. The measurement of flow is based on the principle that sound waves are influenced by a flowing medium.
Measurements are made by penetrating the pipe with ultrasound and subsequently time differences, frequency variations and phase shifts of the ultrasonic signals are evaluated. This measuring technique has no effect on the flowing liquid. There is no pressure loss in the pipe and no wear on components of the measuring device.
The ultrasonic sensors are clamped onto the outside of the pipe, thus eliminating the need to dismantle the pipework and interrupt the process. The EESIFLO Sonalok 7SZ can be applied to any type of standard pipe carrying clean or dirty liquids.